Did you ever want to achieve your goals, faster and without aggravation, to improve relations and to better understand people? Did you need to better communicate with clients, staff, or managers? While in negotiations, did you feel you didn’t grasp your opponent thinking? To answer all these needs, here comes a useful tool called ‘Personality Dimensions’ taught by Mr. Comber. After attending this workshop, you will be in the position, not only to adjust your own perspective, but to propose solutions which will be easily acceptable by the other party.
Mr. Comber’s workshop is designed to provide you with the strategies, tools, and tips to understand your own Pattern of Human Dynamic as well as others’ around you, to become more effective during decision time. The workshop is sprinkled with practical hands-on activity-based learning exercises on Human Dynamics, by promoting the “Profile Behavioural Colours” tool.
During this workshop, you will learn about the four Patterns of Human Dynamic which define personalities, How Introversion and Extroversion impact those patterns and ways to apply this knowledge to your strategies, in order to strengthen your leadership for individual success, as well as for that of your organization.
The workshop will help you adapt your communication skills to individuals within your team, to achieve goals and reduce (or eliminate) conflict management, simply by assessing the personalities of the people you deal with, and then adapting your strategies to their ‘colours’.
By The End of the Workshop You Will Be Able To:
- Describe and understand the four ‘Patterns of Human Dynamic’
- Identify strategies to communicate more effectively, with greater confidence in various work and life situations
- Build rapport more quickly with others while avoiding unnecessary relationship stresses and frustrations
- Assert yourself, persuade, overcome objections, resolve conflict and negotiate
- Actively listen to others to exhibit respect and to ensure understanding
- Use the ‘Personality Colours’ tools to understand your own human action style and develop strategies for communicating with other ‘Personality Colours’
I highly recommend the course.